HIGH VOLTAGE BREAKDOWN TESTER
Model: CIE / 5050A
‘CIE’ A.C. High Voltage Breakdown Test Set is ideal for fast accurate & reliable testing of withstand/Breakdown test of electrical & electronic materials, components, equipments, panel boards, etc.
- Robust Powder Coated Sheet Metal Case
- Elegant Look
- KV Meter to Read The Output Voltage
- Millimeter to Show Leakage Current
- Speedy and Accurate Testing of Breakdown/Withstand Test of Electrical & Electronic Components, Materials, Equipments, Panel Board Etc.
- Input Voltage : 230V, +/- 10%, 50Hz, 1 phase A.C.
- Output Voltage : Continiously variable from
(i) 0 to 3 KV AC for 3 KV Test Set
(ii) 0 to 5 KV AC for 5 KV Test Set
- Capacity : 50 mA maximum in the H.V. Side
- Tripping Current : 25 mA & 50 mA (Toggle Switch Provided)
- Duty Cycle : Intermittent i.e., 5 minuites ‘ON’ & 10 minuites ‘OFF’
- MODE OF OPERATION : Manual
* Tripping current set point other than standard setting can be provided at extra cost.
For More Products Model and Their Specification
Click To View Our Catalogue :-